Consultant – Program Support
Location: Bellevue, Washington
Responsible for supporting client global software application rollout to include change management, producing system-level training documentation, process flows, change communications, application testing, and supporting “Train the Trainer” sessions globally by becoming a Power User.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Core business. Be familiar with, and able to represent Buildingi ‘s core business and services provided to our clients.
- Client relationships. Collaborate with contract holders and client representatives in delivering project goals and objectives.
- Stellar communication and presentation skills. Translate client needs for global application roll-out along with becoming a SME / Power-User of the tool for training, testing and system documentation for end-users.
- Change agent. Act as a change agent to include change communications, while being an advisor on new features, pilots and initiatives.
- Onsite work. Ability to work onsite with the client and represent Buildingi and the services provided to the client with the utmost professionalism and enthusiasm.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or work experience in Interior or Workspace Design, Finance, Capital Planning, Construction Management, Business Administration, Architecture, Facility Management, or a related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of workplace experience.
- Experience in system or application training, testing, and documentation and working with enterprise teams to deliver project results.
- One or more of the following; understanding of Corporate Real Estate Terminology and/or Financial concepts related to Captial Planning.
- Proficiency in Documentation, Process Flow and End-User support.
- Ability to understand complex ideas and communicate those ideas to others.
- Ability to self-start, and to solve problems individually and in a team setting.
TO APPLY: Email us your Resume