Location: Bellevue, Washington
Responsible for gathering client occupancy requirements for consolidation, growth, or relocation projects, ensuring that space use is optimized and documented, and that business needs are addressed effectively and efficiently. This individual will lead clients in the development of migration plans and sequencing of group-level moves/relocations. Assist in the requirements gathering for IWMS (Integrated Workplace Management System) Envisioning and Implementation as it applies to the client, along with an in-depth knowledge of industry trends and standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as business needs require.
- Core business. Be familiar with, and able to represent Buildingi ‘s core business and services provided to our clients.
- Client relationships. Collaborate with contract holder and client representatives in delivering project goals and objectives. Be able to interact and negotiate effectively. Provide a single point of contact for data-related planning questions. Ensure planning is aligned with corporate guidelines, and that all scenarios maximize use of space. Some client account management, proposal/SOW writing and fee management skills preferred.
- Detail-oriented, analytical problem solver. Track and report projected versus actual seat counts. Analyze and report on current, accurate, departmental-level occupancy information, maintain the planning database, and capture post-move project space assignments. Recommend and enforce space policies/standards, procedures, and protocols. Participate in audits (including seat assignments, occupancy, vacancy, labs, & equipment). Field verifying occupancy planning data as required.
- Development of Stack Plans, Block Plans, Test-fits & MACs (Moves, Adds, Changes). Provide strategic perspective and oversight of standards, master planning and work styles guidance to facilities, operational, design, and construction project teams. Develop, maintain and report space allocation plans, and if applicable, issues space allocation reports.
- Stellar communication and presentation skills. Translate data from multiple sources to easily understandable reports and presentations, both periodic and ad hoc, on space occupancy, workplace effectiveness and other benchmarks. Manage standards exceptions, identify and ensure tactical requests are handled in accordance with established guidelines and plans.
- Planning and strategy. Understand a range of corporate and institutional organization types, models and variations. Be able to ask questions to quickly understand both the culture and mechanics of each client organization. Understand, develop and apply workplace standards across an organization. Work with cross-functional teams and monitor data. Assist or lead pre and post-occupancy studies and activities.
- Change agent. Act as a change agent and advisor on pilots and initiatives, especially those involving non-traditional environments.
- IWMS/CAFM Systems. Have some familiarity with IWMS and/or CAFM systems, and be willing to learn new skills and take a hands-on approach to learning.
- Onsite work. Ability to work onsite with the client and represent Buildingi and the services provided to the client with the utmost professionalism and enthusiasm.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior or Workspace Design, Construction Management, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration, Architecture, Facility Management, or a related discipline.
- 3-7 years of workplace experience.
- Experience in business case development, project workflow coordination and working with enterprise teams to deliver project results.
- One or more of the following; Space, occupancy, interior design, or furniture system selection and/or Project Management
- Proficiency in AutoCAD or similar tool
- Additional years of experience beyond the required years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to understand complex ideas and communicate those ideas to others.
- Ability to self-start, and to solve problems individually and in a team setting.
TO APPLY: Email us your Resume
keywords: space, occupancy, planning, planner, MAC, design, CAFM, AutoCAD, ACAD, AutoDesk, IWMS, Archibus, Tririga, iOffice, Centerstone, FM Systems, Bellevue, Workplace, Strategy, Test Fit, Planning