The Art, Science, and Politics of the Employee Experience
As a leader in Real Estate and Facilities, explore how business interests such as HR, IT, and Finance influence change in the workplace. Discover the benefits of measuring your space, people, and assets – and importantly – start thinking strategically, drive change, and make better decisions for your organization.
Attendance is complimentary to the first 50 registrants. Event details and registration information below:
Bellevue Event Details:
Location: Cast Iron Studios, 10650 NE 4th St, Bellevue, WA 98004
Date: Wednesday, October 4th, 2017
- 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM: Coffee and Networking
- 9:30 AM – 10:45 AM: Breakfast and Program
- 10:45 AM – 11:30 AM: Networking
Register here to reserve your spot in Bellevue.
Portland Event Details:
Location: World Trade Center, 121 SW Salmon St, Portland, OR 97205
Date: Thursday, October 5th, 2017
- 4:00 PM – 4:30 PM: Happy Hour and Networking
- 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM: Program
- 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM: Networking
Register here to reserve your spot in Portland.