20th Anniversary of Buildingi’s Project Knowledge Center
We are celebrating the 20th anniversary of Buildingi’s Project Knowledge Center (PKC)!
The PKC has been used to manage tens of thousands of construction projects in thousands of different buildings over the last 20 years. All this success in its popularity is partly due to its availability in multiple configurations to fit the needs and wants of diverse organizations.
Buildingi’s PKC empowers groups of all sizes to manage facilities projects, and these ventures require nothing short of a well-coordinated miracle when it comes to delivering an on-time and on-budget project; all the while making sure everyone stays on the same page.
Features of Buildingi’s Project Knowledge Center include:
- Best-in-class document management: Built on Microsoft SharePoint, delivering the best documentation collaboration experience in the market
- Secure collaboration: Full access control to each project collaboration area
- External vendor access: Enable collaboration with external providers without setting up corporate credentials for them
- Integrated with your enterprise security: Utilizes your existing corporate credentials
- Consistent project structure: Every project is created with a consistent folder structure, making documents easy to find
- Superior search experience: Leverages Microsoft SharePoint search technology, covering file names and the content of all Office and drawing files
- Web-based drawing viewer: Access, review, and even markup drawings on the go, even from your tablet or mobile device
- Cross-project reporting: Monitor and track all projects from a single location, including an at-a-glance look at your entire portfolio
- Building Master Archive: Full document repository, including current information, drawings, O&M’s, and a complete history of all projects associated with the facility
- Software-As-A-Service: Fully serviced and scalable as a SaaS solution; no need to spend your IT resources on implementation and maintenance
- World-class hosting environment: SAS 70 Type II certified datacenter colocation, combined with stringent security practices
For more information regarding records management and real estate & facilities management, contact us!