Location: Bellevue, Washington
Summary: We are currently seeking a CAD/IWMS ADMINISTRATOR to join our team in our Bellevue office. The CAD/Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) position involves cycling record drawing project data into a Building Master Archive by applying strong working knowledge of AutoCAD and providing customer service. It also involves the administration of Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM) information in various systems for the client.
This position includes periodic and regular updates of CAFM data, audits and integrity checks of facilities information, and miscellaneous administrative functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as business needs require.
- Be familiar with Buildingi’s core business and operations as well as the operations of the services provided to our client.
- Use AutoCAD and property management software to update CAFM information.
- Apply client CAD standards and provide superior customer service.
Respond to email correspondence using correct grammar, spelling and appropriate tone.
- Apply strong working knowledge of AutoCAD v2000 to v2014.
Perform quality control and develop improved processes and procedures.
- Provide Tier 1 help desk support for users of property management software.
- Assist in updating and incorporating project related CAFM information.
- Update key milestones scheduling, forecasting and completion of CAFM updates/incorporations.
- Comply with and extend Quality Assurance procedures for CAFM work. This includes audit records or a change control log to track CAFM work history.
- Contribute to CAFM Standard Operating Procedures manual.
Support other department personnel as requested and perform other job-related tasks as requested.
If this role sounds like a fit for you, please click the following link to email us your resume: Email Resume