Location: Heredia, Costa Rica
Summary: We are currently seeking a CAD ADMINISTRATOR to join our team in our Heredia, Costa Rica office. The CAD Admin position involves cycling record drawing project data into a Building Master Archive by applying strong working knowledge of AutoCAD and providing customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as business needs require.
- Be familiar with Buildingi’s core business and operations as well as the operations of the services provided to our client.
- Use AutoCAD and IWMS / CAFM software to update information.
- Apply client CAD standards and provide superior customer service.
- Respond to email correspondence in English using correct grammar, spelling and appropriate tone.
- Apply strong working knowledge of AutoCAD v2000 to v2016.
- Perform quality control and develop improved processes and procedures.
- Provide Tier 1 help desk support for users of property management software.
- Support other internal teams and perform other job-related tasks as requested.
- Proficiency in the English language 80% or above as all daily tasks involve speaking and writing in English
If this role sounds like a fit for you, please email us your resume by clicking the following link: Apply Now!