Location: Bellevue, WA
Summary: Buildingi is always looking for candidates which can help us grow our Collaboration Technology Services to existing clients, while expanding our market presence. Buildingi is a team of fun, curious, go-getters who have a passion for helping others and are servant leaders. As an Account Manager with Buildingi – you are an integral team member who is driving our business through sales and delivery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as business needs require
- Sell Buildingi’s offerings through activities from initial lead generation and networking
- Be Engage in Sales calls & meetings with potential or existing clients, client interviews, proposal development or RFP response, & estimating high-level scope of work
- Build from existing client & Buidlingi relationships to grow revenue/sales, includes mapping key relationships and targeting areas we can add value for client
- Develop and execute an Account Plan for owned active or target accounts, which details revenue and contact targets as well as strategy
- Independently execute contract negotiation (MSA, SOW), and as-needed work with Sr. Leadership in the contract negotiation process
- Leverage key partner & third-party relationships to propose and deliver solutions for clients
- Manage and provide forecast to internal teams to assist with capacity planning
- Manage handoff from closed / sold work to internal teams and PM
- Manage customer relationship, engagement(s) and strategy
- Conduct Quarterly Business Review(s) of client progress and results
- Find ways to add value to client & client relationship, bringing external view or insight to their organization
- Be familiar with Buildingi’s core business and operations as well as the operations of the services provided to our client
- Oversee engagements delivered by Buildingi teams to ensure delivery meets client expectations
- Manage internal financials of engagements, as well as client budgeting when applicable
- Provide Oversight to:
•Monthly metrics reporting (Analysis/Narrative), preparation of client budget, client weekly status updates
•Identification and implementations of operational improvements related to quality and support costs
•Client Management in the event of scope changes or feature requests
•Support internal delivery teams in communication to client, as needed
- When a Project Manager is unavailable or unnecessary for a specific engagement, the Account Manager will often assume the role of Project Manager.
- When engagement includes a Project Manager, one or more of the Account Manager’s responsibilities are often delegated to Project Manager;
allocation of those responsibilities are completed by the Account Manager and may differ by project/client.
- Account Manager may play the role of customer voice or Product Manager in Agile methodology.
If this role sounds like a fit for you, please email us your resume! (yay! no online-application form to fill out)